Clinics & Services
The practice holds contracts with GGCHSCP for the following ‘enhanced services’:
- Regular monitoring, by blood and urine tests, for patients on a range of drugs for arthritis and bowel problems.
- Annual comprehensive reviews for patients with heart disease and strokes.
- Annual comprehensive reviews for patients with diabetes
- A methadone substitution programme for patients with drug abuse problems.
All GP practices are contracted to provide ‘essential services’, that is basic treatment of ill people. We also provide the following ‘additional services’:
- Child health surveillance
- Contraceptive services. Oral contraception and Implants. Implant insertion, Dr Miller can be seen by appointment for this service
- Maternity services in the post natal period.
- Maternity Central Booking telephone number 0141 232 4005.
- Cervical smears.